DELCO REMY ORIGINAL 40SI 12V 275AMP 8600094
LEECE-NEVILLE 4942PA, 4944PA, 4947PA, 4949PA
Voltage: 12 Volts
Amps: 275 Amps
Regulator Position: 12:00
Mount Type Pad
Reg. Location: Internal
Fan Location: Internal
New or Remanufactured: New
Approximate Weight: 32.4 lbs / 14.73 kg
Each Unit is Manufactured with 100% New Components from the Start to Ensure Consistent High Quality
All Units are Manufactured to Meet or Exceed OE specifications for Performance and Fit
Our Products are Manufactured in Certified Facilities to Ensure Unsurpassed Quality and Reliability
Only the Highest Quality Materials are Used in the Manufacturing Process
WARRANTY INFO: D & L products are warranted for 1 Year. Warranty is for part replacement only.IF REFUNDED A 20 % RESTOCKING FEE WILL BE CHARGED. If there is a problem with the item, please notify us prior to altering or installing the item. Altered, abused or improperly installed/maintained items will void the warranty and are not returnable. Warranty is not transferable. Warranty does not cover shipping, labor, towing, rentals, storage, legal fees, lost wages or any other incidental fees.
SHIPPING TIME: Orders placed and paid by 2:00 pm, EST, will be shipped the same day (excluding weekends and holidays which will be shipped the next business day). Tracking information will be sent via email by our shipping department. Delivery times vary by location and shipping method. Typically, UPS deliveries to the eastern U.S. are one to three business days, where deliveries to the western continental U.S. or most remote locations, make take 4 to 7 business days. Items purchased with free shipping only apply to the 48 contiguous states states and does not include FPO's/APO's/MPO's.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: U.S. non continental shipping, which includes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and U.S. territories and APO/FPO/MPO all have similar delivery times and will be shipped by the appropriate shipper such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS. We also offer expedited shipping worldwide, including Saturday delivery (Saturday delivery is an extra $25 charge. This method is not always available. Contact us at (305) 593-0560 to verify this with our shipping department.)
CANCELLING ORDERS: In the event you need to cancel or change your order, you may do so within 24 hours provided your order has not already been shipped. You must call us at (305) 593-0560 to verify if the item has been shipped already. Please make sure that ship to addres you are using during checkout is correct. We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable addresses.
:We sell only top-quality products and work hard to insure that you are satisfied with your purchases made with D & L Auto and Marine Supplies, Inc.
The following is our return policy
: When properly installed, our alternators and starters are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one year, (repair or replacement at our discretion) with original receipt. We offer a repair or replacement warranty on specialized units, i.e., lawn and garden, marine, ATV, industrial starters and alternators and DC motors.
- This warranty extends to the application under NORMAL use and service and does not apply to overload (burnt), rust, deliberate abuse, submersions, broken drive gears or housings and/or other damage not directly attributed to item. Warranty is VOID if unit was improperly installed, handled carelessly, tempered or dismantled.
- Warranty is limited to the repair OR replacement of defective units only.
- We offer no refunds on any electrical item that was installed on a vehicle.
- A restocking fee (20%) will apply to all returns. No refunds will be given on special order items. If a refund is given, it will be for the purchase price of the items only (original receipt required).
- No refunds will be given for shipping charges.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges for warranted item.
- We do not cover any labor claims. NOTE: Warranty can sometimes take up to 14 days.